Spree, as a business, is highly dependent on people and building winning teams is an essential part of our operation.
The primary focus of Spree’s induction program is on operational safety, the environment, leadership and integrity. The program is flexible as it can be customised to cover technical operations and managerial roles in order to suit particular applicant’s needs. The core induction process takes into account the necessary competencies,
skills and qualifications. These are identified and addressed through further training
prior to employment.
Our Induction Process includes the following elements:
- Spree Vision, Mission and Values.
- Code of Professional Conduct.
- Safe Working Practices.
- Environmental Responsibility.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management.
- Incident Injury Management.
- Manual Handling.
- Competency Skills Test.
- On-Site Briefing and Training.
- Employment Questionnaire.
Once an employee has completed the induction process, further training or competency testing may be required, depending on the position applied for within in the organisation.
Spree also conducts on-going training for our teams that address a range of skills:
- Quality Customer Service and Management.
- Workplace Health and Safety.
- Environmental Management and Responsibility.
- Quality Systems Compliance.
- Working as Part of our Team (Re-Alignment).
The cleaning staff at Spree also has the opportunity to complete training accreditation in Asset Maintenance (Cleaning Operations) & Management Certificate II, III and Supervisor Certificate IV.