We strive to make your experience with us one that will make you want to stay forever and keep you coming back time and time again. In essences it is the driving force behind our mission ‘Building Customers for Life’. We have created our Customer Service Charter so that you know exactly what to expect, even on those very few occasions when things don’t go as planned.
Keeping It Private:
- We value the information that you give us and we will ensure that all precautions are taken to prevent the misuse or unauthorised access to that information.
Guaranteeing What We Do:
- Our Customer Support Centre (CSC) will aim to answer 90% of calls within 12 seconds of the first ring between 8.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Your Client & Contract Manager will be on call 24/7, so they will be available and will respond to your after hour needs.
- Our CSC team aim to respond to emails within the following time frames:
- High Priority: 10 minutes
- Medium Priority: 1 hour
- Low Priority: 2 hours or as agreed by you.
- We guarantee your Client & Contracts Manager will conduct routine Performance & Quality Inspections as outlined in our Service Agreement. We will provide you with an email format of each report.
- We aim to get it right the first time and our goal is to achieve a customer satisfaction rating of 98%, however on those very few occasions when things aren’t up to scratch, we will aim to fix it immediately or within a mutually agreed time-frame. If we are unable to do it within that time we will tell you the reason and provide you with alternative times. If we fail to fix it on our second attempt you will be entitled to compensation or a refund. However if the matter is complex and needs more time than usual we will tell you upfront and if possible say when you should get a response. If it involves a long investigation we will inform you of the progress at least once every 15 days.
- We aim to respond to your service requests immediately and where possible provide quotations, whether over the phone, by email or in person, however occasionally we need to confirm things like material availability and costs, site accessibility, permit requirements, etc…, in which case we guarantee to provide a quote within 48 hours from your request. When we receive contract related sales enquiries and if our Business Development Team are not available we guarantee to respond to you within 24 hours, if it takes longer than 24 hours then we will explain the reason.
We aim to respond to service request in the following order:
- High Priority: 2 hours
- Medium Priority: 8 hours
- Low Priority: 48 hours or as agreed by you.
- We guarantee your experience with us will be seamless, easy and convenient. We will always be friendly, helpful, professional and approachable. When we provide you with information about our service it will be straightforward and in plain English.
- When you ask about a service that we don’t yet provide we will try and direct you to the correct service provider. On occasions you can engage our services to make enquiries on your behalf with the service providers.
Making the Investment:
- Our very first commitment is to assess your needs, develop a solution and provide you with the lowest possible price for the service you require. Our prices will always be fair and consistent and our aim is to ensure that you always get the best value for money possible.
- Once you have signed & accepted our quotation or signed the service agreement, we will not increase the price unless you make some changes to the original agreement or re-schedule the work for a date beyond the 45 day validity period. Our contract service agreements are governed by their own terms and condition and we promise to honour those for the duration of the contract.
- We aim to arrive at the job on the time and date we have promised, if certain things prevent us from doing so we will call you at least 30 minutes prior and tell you the reason and we guarantee to do whatever we can to minimise any inconvenience.
- When you receive our quotation or proposal we will:
- Tell you the total amount, with no hidden extras
- Provide a detailed outline of the work and a service plan
- Specifically go over any conditions or special requirements
- Tell you the estimated time the job will take to complete
- The date we will be starting (if decided)
- Outline of Terms and Conditions of the contract including its duration
- Tell you about special deals or promotions that we have
Safety & Staying Conscious:
- The safety of our people, customer and communities always come first.
- We will continue to reduce the usage of chemicals in our cleaning processes and implement waste recycling systems across all areas of our business to reduce landfill waste.
- We will continue to look for further enhancements in our green cleaning programs and sustainability initiatives.
Getting it Right:
- If you believe we have failed to meet any of our promises outlined in our service charter, please bring it to our attention so we can get it right.
Putting Our Customer Service Charter to Work:
- Our Performance against our charter is reported internally on a quarterly basis and released external at the end of every financial year
- On an annual basis we will measure our results against this charter and we would happily provide those results at your request.
jordan 11 low bred jordan 10 bleached turquoise citrus 11s hornets 13s jordan 10 chicago jordan 11 low bred jordan 11 citrus snakeskin 11s bleached turquoise 10s low bred 11s